Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Still Short

I am still short going into today. Watching GLD and USO. They are both showing some weakness and i believe they will play out. Longer term i am bullish on both of these funds.

Currently Long
VXX
BGZ
EDZ
TLT
UUP
BIDU Put (Freaking Killing me)
ISRG Puts

Currently Short
GLD
USO

I am skewed very heavy on the short side going into today. Even if we finish up i will be very skeptical about closing my positions. Currently the market is being controlled by the strong and staying the course is going to be tough. If one was to look at the portfolio as a whole my market timing has been pretty bad. GLD and USO yesterday may have been a nice entry we will see.

While i am writing this Home Depot reported earnings. This news has done little to effect the Futures.

No comments:

Post a Comment