Friday, May 28, 2010

Deflation to Hyperinflation

I think we are starting to see a momentum shift from deflation to inflation. Last week could have been the last time to buy oil under $70 dollars again. Don't know if that is right or not but we will see. Yesterday i told my wife that when we are 60 we will be talking about the oil purchase we made when it was at $67 dollars a barrel. $250-$500 oil is not out of the question. Oil is used in a lot of stuff. If you want more info please search peak crude theory, by Jeff Ruben.

I think the TLT could hit $87 very quick. I have orders at $88, $87, and $86. When TLT hits this area i will sell my TBT.

USO is a longer term play. Someone was asking me the other day for a longer term play and this is it. Do not play options with this because timing must be correct for this to happen.

I sold some spy puts on time and spy calls to early. If i get called out of spy it won't be a bad thing. I collected the premium for the option and own the stock.

Nicaragua has been raining cats and dogs lately. They are out of a drought and the bull market for natural gas is just starting. I have a small position in UNG and SD.

No comments:

Post a Comment