Friday, December 24, 2010

NFLX and Comcast

I have been totally wired into the Netflix craze. I love netflix and believe their product kicks ass. Why doesn't comcast say this to all their users this," We are going to offer you unlimited On-Demand movies for an additional $7 dollars a month." This would create some competition for ole NFLX.

I believe it will happen sooner than later. This will create a mass exodus out of the stock and turn some contrary investors into overnight millionaires. Currently my 30 minute 10 day chart for Netflix is bearish. We have had a spike down on the CCI to -247.28, with the stock then attempting to rally. If we get a gap up on Monday I believe it could be an unbelievable shorting opportunity.

Disclosure: I own March $200 puts on NFLX as of close on thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment