Monday, January 26, 2009

Change

Well today i made a major change to my trading style. When looking at the trends that stocks make typically you can pick up a couple of points on most days when you follow your plan. Then some days (Like Today) every single trade you make goes against you. Days like this you question you ability and wonder if you can even do this. I am a good trader. I stuck to my plan. I made a formal change to the plan today so this will never happen again. Today 6 of my 6 trades were negative. No i am not completely wiped out because i had a plan. Today the portfolio was down close to 3%. Gave back half of what was made last week. This is a zero sum game and isn't easy. You have to put a lot of freakin effort into making money. At the end of the day you either won or lost. Black or white. Positive or negative.

Will wake up tommorrow follow the same plan with the "new change" and look to play the best game ever created.

No comments:

Post a Comment