Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Current Trades

I am very proud of my goog trade. I am gonna buy it back here or clear my short position. This trade was one of my best of the year. Picking up close to 40 points on two trades.

UPS and SHLD have not been working too well but sticking with the plan.

USO is in a downtrend and i have been short since $41. Bringing my stop to break even.

UUP is the latest trade and is working well so far.

Whenever i have to look really hard i make a mistake. That being said i am gonna make more high percentage trades in 2010. Shorting SHLD before earnings was flat out stupid.

Today the put call ratio is still very high. I really wonder who would be buying calls at these levels. Today i am shorting UPS calls. The February $65. This is soley to finance other positions.

1 comment: