Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ready To Go

Been studying and setting up my office. I pray to god the internet provider doesn't go down tommorrow. I really believe the next two days will be critical.

For anyone who follows Jim Rodgers he says to get long food. If you look at the price of beef it is at a 40 year low. I was lucky enough to have major restaraunt owner come and stay with me in nicaragua. She informed me that their price of beef and pork is way lower than when they started their business. (She started and owns Woody's)

The locals here in nicaragua used to be able to sell a full grown bull for $1500-$2000 dollars now they fetch around $800. With our major suppliers china, india, latin america, and africa moving into industrilaization this will change the farmer into a tech or another type of worker. This means less food in the long run.

I am agressively getting into the cattle market.

No comments:

Post a Comment